I have some new posts coming soon about Dolly and I and our situation. I have been having a tough time with her, but I think I have figured some things out. The posts will have to wait a few days, so I can explain all that is floating around in my head.
In the mean time, I thought I would share some of my favourite horsey items from Etsy. There are so many great handmade items there that it is very fun to "window" shop and daydream about all of the things I might order if I had some extra cash...
**Note: all photos/images are from Etsy and copyrighted to the artists...
First off is our very own
RanchGirl! She makes
beautiful western themed jewellry:
 |
| photo credit: RockInHeart Jewellry |
Leather bracelet and
silver horse pendant
 |
| photo credit: SilverWishes |
 |
| Photo credit: SilverWishes |
Beautiful necklaces from
A Gift Horse:
 |
photo credit: A Gift Horse
|
A fused glass pendant, maybe? From
Cynthia Valenzo:
 |
| photo credit: Cynthia Valenzo |
Or, how about a
non-traditional set of saddle/bridle tags? I think I might cave and order a set of these for myself for Christmas...
 |
| photo credit: SayWhatCreations |
I don't have alot of horse-themed decor in my house, but I found two things on Etsy that I am hoping to get someday -
a neat pillow and
a cool piece of art for the wall:
 |
| photo credit Baconsquarefarm |
 |
| photo credit JolieMarche |
And this is just a very small sampling of the literally thousands of items that pop up when you type 'horse' into the search bar.
You can find almost anything you can think of:
- journals
- photos
- custom artwork of your horse
- housewares
- art
- kids toys
- vintage pieces
- key racks
And the list goes on and on and on! In fact, I'm going to wrap up this post and keep searching!
5 comments:
I can't wait to hear about you and Dolly. Hopefully some positive things on the horizon.
Cool stuff at Etsy - I will have to take a closer look and might get myself in trouble!
Can you help me make banners? It's been a ridiculously long time since I said I was going to re-vamp my blog and I've done nothing. I started thinking about it again revently so...I promise I will be a quick study. I'd just like some basics like what program, setting size/dimensions etc. Maybe a "coffee" break??
*recently*...though revently sounds more like how I feel about it ;)
I love Etsy, I try to stay away lol
(you should check out Heart of a Cowgirl) :)
Love your new header btw
RB - definitely! I'll email you about a coffee break when I get in today. :-)
Cdn - going to check heart of a cowgirl now. Like I need more things to want to buy! lol
Lots of pretty stuff for sure. But I tend to stay away from window-shopping because without the funds it just leads to frustration and disappointment.
I look forward to reading the news/updates about you and Dolly, though.
~Lisa
Post a Comment